About Us


There are many ways on how you can support us, so far the most effective way to do it is by your work place campaigns like the CFC (Combine Federal Way) for Federal Employees or the United Way for Private Company Employees including State Employees. If you are not sure of what campaign your company is participating please contact us immediately so that we can directly assist you.

Our CFC designation number for all Federal Employees is 12034

When you donate to United Way please write down our organizations name and email

Philippine Children's Fund of America


(please make sure to write your name, address and web page on your pledge card so that we can send you a thank you letter it is our policy not to release your information to other parties)

We hope you can give generously and consider being an AMBASSADOR of PCFA in your company. WE will be happy to send you campaign materials and even souvenir items to share with your co-workers. Be Our Ambassador Today!